The Radial X-Amp™ is an active Reamper™ that allows you to play a pre-recorded track back through guitar amplifiers and pedals.
Reamp for professionals
Following the critically acclaimed Radial JD7™ Injector, the X-Amp employs a unique class-A circuit design that has been optimized for use with guitars. Features include balanced line level input with LED peak indicator and level control, class-A circuit topology for optimal reach and frequency response, a transformer isolated output to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops, a 180° polarity reverse switch to bring both amps into phase, and a dual ground lift switch for noise-free operation.
• Audio circuit type: 100% discrete class-A
• Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 15kHz (± 1.0dB)
• Dynamic range: 119dB
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% @ -15dBu
• Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02% @ -20dBu
• Input Impedance: 600Ω
• Noise: OUT-1 -110dB; OUT-2 -108dBu
• Maximum Input: +22dBu
• 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Level Control
• Input Connectors: XLR
• Output Connectors: 1/4" Isolated and Direct
• Size (L x W x D): 84 x 127 x 48mm
• 3 year transferable warranty