The EREBUS is an all analog synthesizer with various patching options
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer V2
The Erebus is an analog synthesizer with various patching options. It’s 100% analog (except for the midi interface and a part of the delay effect) and 100% handmade, only with Through Hole components. It’s a versatile synth machine, capable of producing some huge bass sounds, piercing leads and great ambience!
• Analog 2-voice Paraphony or Unison sounds, only with Through Hole components
• 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
• 2 pole (12dB/ocv) pre-fed resonating VC Low Pass Filter
• VC LFO with additional VC Depth
• 2 x Envelope Generators (1xADSR and 1xAR dedicated to the AMP)
• VC Delay/Echo
• 15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience
• CV Outputs: LFO, Envelope (attenuated), Modulation Wheel (attenuated), Gate, Osc1 pitch (1V/ocv), Osc2 pitch (1V/ocv)
• CV Inputs: Osc1, Osc2, Echo time, VCF, CV, GATE, LFO rate, PW , VCA
• Paraphony CV/GATE outputs allows you to turn monophonic devices into Paraphonic, or even combine 2 monosynths into a paraphony orgy.