Goo Goo Fuzz
- 154,47 €
The Reuss SF-02 Goo Goo Fuzz is a clone of the legendary 1960s Shin-Ei / Univox FY6 Superfuzz pedal. Built to the original schematic and featuring rare vintage new old stock semiconductor parts.
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Like the original Super Fuzz, the Reuss SF-02 Goo Goo Fuzz offers a wild, crazy and totally over-the-top wall of fuzz with an octave-up and slight ring-modulating effect. A breathtakingly complex and frighteningly beautiful, almost overwhelming noise. Unique and addictive. A fuzz sound like nothing else out there. It's the tone made famous by Pete Townsend of The Who, Mudhoney, The Jesus & Mary Chain and - not least - The Cramps.
The germanium diodes in the SF-02 are ultra rare, vintage new old stock OA90s and the transistors are the correct sixties Super Fuzz mix of vintage Panasonic 2SC828s and Matsushita 'tin can' 2SC539s. These are the exact parts, the vintage schematic is calling for. No other Super Fuzz clone is offering this level of absolute, no expenses saved, vintage parts accuracy.
The OA90s and Matsushita 2SC539s are incredibly rare and expensive parts. Searching the internet, you can find the 2SC539s listed for $20+ for a single transistor. There's four pieces in a Reuss SF-02 Goo Goo Fuzz. I am good at parts scouting, but needless to say, these pedals are ranking high above average in parts costs.
Features and specifications:
- - Vintage correct late sixties FY6 Super Fuzz circuit
- - Vintage-correct new old stock parts (some extremely rare and expensive transistors and diodes in this one!)
- - Carbon film resistors
- - 100% handmade in the European Union
- - True bypass switching
- - Red metallic powdercoat finish and three-colour silk screen printing
- - High quality Neutrik jacks, wired by hand
- - Mammoth Electronics 'pro' upgrade footswitch (good for at least 15000 stomps - the standard blue footswitches that you see in most 'boutique' pedals is only rated for 6000 stomps)
- - Orange LED - resembling an old-style pilot light