- 251,22 €
El BitQuest ofrece flanger, filtro HP / LP, bit crusher, reverb infinito, notch filter, ring mod, pitch shift y glitch delay, todo en un solo pedal.
If you’re on a quest that takes you far from home, you can’t be weighed down. You never know when you’ll need to duck under a laser cannon, or fight a giant eyeball, and you need to have portable and practical tools to face whatever alternate reality lays in store. It’s the same thing with your tone--sometimes it pays to have a compact, digital multi-tool that covers a wide range of tone needs. Enter the BitQuest: Complete with eight digital effects that work with or without a built in digital fuzz, the BitQuest offers flanger, HP/LP filter, bit crusher, infinite reverb, notch filter, ring mod, pitch shift and glitch delay, all in one pedal. No matter where the future takes you, BitQuest has got you covered.
- Mono input, mono output
- Power Requirements: 9VDC @ 75mA, 18VDC @ 150mA, 2.1mm center negative plug
- Input/Output Impedance:500kΩ/1kΩ
- Bypass: True bypass using soft touch switch and relay
- Mix: Dry signal only at min, Wet signal only at full
- Vol: Wet signal levelTreble:+/-15dB peaking filter centred at 3kHz
- CTRL0: In Fuzz Mode this is the gain control, in Clean Mode this controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
- CTRL1: Controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
- CTRL2: Controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
- Fuzz Mode adds a versatile digital distortion to the effects, Clean Mode takes away the fuzz and adds an extra control parameter.
- Expression Input: Controls CTRL0, TRS input, 50kΩ
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime