Frazz Dazzler (V2)
The Frazz Dazzler pedal will frazzle dazzle you with its mean-spirited and aggressive fuzz whether you play guitar, bass or an electronic instrument.
In the outer recesses of space lays Zeta-6 quadrant's largest junkyard. Here, gravity-challenged junkers float about rubbing their rusted hulls together, while the sounds of these frictions reverberate into the worlds around them. Want your tone to sound like two abandoned spaceships crashing in the vacuum of space, their oxidized wings gnashing together and disintegrating into dust? With a wide gain range, the Frazz Dazzler pedal will frazzle dazzle you with its mean-spirited and aggressive fuzz whether you play guitar, bass or an electronic instrument.
- Mono input, mono output
- Power Requirements: 9VDC @ 50mA
- Input/Output Impedance:500kΩ/1kΩ
- Bypass: True bypass using soft touch switch and relay
- Sizzle: Passive treble cut
- Gain: Silicon transistors + 1 watt audio amplifier based, range from gritty overdrive to very high saturation
- Vol: Passive resistance to ground
- Mix: Dry at 0, wet at full
- Gain Setting: Left position is low to medium gain with no gate, right position is high gain with gate
- Bass: +/-15dB peaking filter centred at 100Hz, cut or boost the bass of the signal
- Expression Control: Controls Mix knob, TRS input, 50kΩ
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime